Business Development Representative (BDR)
It’s a team effort
We are expanding our team and looking for talented and passionate people to join BotXO!
We are currently looking for an ambitious and trustworthy Business Development Representative (BDR), who is interested in working with an award-winning and dynamic startup that supplies top-performing Conversational AI and chatbots.
Sales Development is an integral part of the continued success and growth of BotXO globally. We are looking for exceptional sales talent that will play a key role in driving new business for our sales organisation.
About the role
As BDR you have a crucial role in generating qualified prospects. You will be focusing on lead qualification, moving leads through the sales funnel, and setting up sales qualified appointments.
In other words, you become the focal point between potential customers, Sales and Marketing.
Our BDR may already have knowledge of digitization, AI, SaaS, customer service and/or e-commerce. It is not a requirement, but a clear advantage.
- In continuous collaboration with the Head of Sales:
- Execute on the BotXO’s sales strategy and
- Work in accordance with the defined sales policies
- Support Marketing team in lead generating activities
- Identify new sales opportunities that Sales can convert into BotXO customers
- Reach out to prospects via email, phone, and LinkedIn to educate them on our product/service
- Qualify those prospects to determine whether they’re a good fit for BotXO
- Update on customer activities in CRM system
- Attend status meetings with the sales team
- Partner with other BotXO teams, like Customer Success and Marketing
- Partner with BotXO Business Partners
- Execute customer communications, in line with standards and processes
- Participate at conferences and events chosen by the Company
- Develop professional and technical knowledge by attending training sessions
- Be a great colleague to everyone in the Company
Education and Experience Requirements
- Bachelor’s or master’s degree with a concentration in marketing, promotions, advertising sales, or business administration preferred
- Native Dutch speaker and Business professional English. We welcome any other languages as well. French is not a requirement but an absolute advantage.
Attitudes and Skills
- The ability to teach and advise customers by delivering insights that reframes how customers look at their business and needs
- Delivering the right message to the right person by delivering sales messages in the context of the customer
- Desire to seek issue resolution
- Willingness to risk disapproval
- Customer-needs assessment
- You are hardworking and goal-oriented, and pursue goals in a direct but non-aggressive way
- A tireless positive attitude
- A track record of driving results
- You have a growth mindset and view challenges as learning opportunities, not failures
- You can put yourself in others’ shoes and see situations from perspectives other than your own
- You are a Team player
What we offer
- Office Location: Copenhagen or remote Amsterdam
- Competitive compensation based on base salary and sales commission
- A diverse team with a wide range of people in terms of ethnicity, age and life stage
- Work/life balance: Life is not a sprint, but a marathon. Don’t burn out and we try to facilitate a healthy balance
- Work from home or Work from work: Freedom to calibrate your workplace situation in a way that is meaningful to you
- Progress over perfection: We don’t have a zero-mistake-culture but encourage you try new “things” and learn from them.
- Work in a company that is building and commercializing state-of-the-art technology
- Be part of a startup: A young company and culture where you can influence how we do things
- Flat organization: You are encouraged to voice your opinion and ideas at any point and will be thanked for it even when they are not put into practice
- Personal growth: Opportunity to grow your skills and career opportunities in BotXO or outside
- Learn from others: Opportunity to learn from a diverse team and benefit from the variety and experiences
- International: Have opportunity to engage with people from all cultures around the world
How to apply
To apply for this position, submit your resume and supporting documents by emailing (make sure to write in the subject which role you are applying for) our VP of Sales Daniel Nackovski at firstname.lastname@example.org