We are seeking a motivated Graphic Designer to join our marketing department with starting date 1. April 2021 or as soon as possible. Our goal is to continue building a strong brand while creating engaging content. The candidate should be well rounded with a strong understanding of design principles and technical design skills that can be applied across various channels.
Being part of BotXO’s journey is an exciting opportunity to learn at a fast rate and have a real impact on the company’s exponential growth.
- Graphic Design – Support day-to-day design needs for the marketing, sales and customer success teams. Create assets such as illustration, infographics, proposals, battle cards, one–pagers, etc. that can span across multiple mediums.
- Digital Design (BotXO’s website)– Develop and craft additional web pages with good user experiences through user research methodologies, wire-framing and high- resolution design.
- General Support– Collaborate with other team members to support our general design needs.
Our ideal candidate should:
- Have a degree in Graphic Design, Multimedia Design, or similar.
- Have recently graduated or have 1-2 years of experience working as a graphic designer (preferably in a startup environment).
- Be proficient with Adobe CC and InVision for creating prototypes (or equivalent tools such as Figma, Sketch, etc.)
- Have a strong understanding of design principles, color theory, branding, style guides, and CVI (corporate visual identity), web design, UX and engagement.
- Be a problem–solver with a drive for self-learning.
- Have strong organizational skills, be detail-oriented and able to respect deadlines.
- Be a team player, be able to receive and provide feedback in a positive and constructive manner.
- Be fluent in English.
Bonus points if:
- You can draw illustrations (for our website).
- You can create animations.
- You can speak Danish.
What we offer:
- A chance to learn new skills every day.
- Plenty of room for growth and initiative.
- A fast-paced, collaborative startup environment.
- A great location in Nordhavn.
- A chance to work with some of the most cutting-edge technology in one of the most successful and fast-growing startups in Copenhagen.
- A high-performing, dynamic Marketing & Brand team to work with and learn from.
How to apply:
Please apply in English, as that is our main language at BotXO by sending your CV, cover letter and portfolio at firstname.lastname@example.org
BotXO believes in diversity. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for the position without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age.