It’s a team effort
We are expanding our team and looking for talented and passionate people to join BotXO!
If you are a salesperson interested in working with an award-winning and dynamic startup that supplies top-performing Conversational AI and chatbots, we would love to hear from you.
About the role
We are looking for an experienced Partner Sales Executive dedicated to one of our global strategic partners, responsible for building relationships and doing co-selling with the partner.
The Partner Sales Executive understands the value of partnerships and can engage on all levels.
You have in-depth knowledge of digitalization, AI, SaaS, Customer Service and/or e-commerce. You master making the complex IT world easily digestible for business users.
Our Partner Sales Executive is building business in a joint effort with the partner by identifying and selling to prospects and handling all aspects of the sales cycle from prospecting to closing, co-selling with the partner.
You are not afraid of technology, and you able to show how it works.
In continuous collaboration with the Head of Sales:
- Execute on the BotXO’s sales strategy
- Co-sell with partners
- Work by the defined sales policies
- Identify new sales opportunities and convert them into BotXO customers
- Generate sales by focusing on the sales cycle steps, from prospecting to closing the deals
- Partner with BotXO’s Customer Success Team
- Partner with BotXO Sales Executives
- Execute customer and partner communications in line with the standards and processes
- Elevate customer and partner relationships at all business levels
- Create formal proposals and present them to potential customers
- Deliver high levels of partner relationship management, satisfaction, and interaction
- Report on the status of sales processes regarding both existing and potential customers
- Participate in conferences and events chosen by the Company
- Develop professional and technical knowledge by attending training sessions
- Be a great colleague to everyone in the Company.
- Bachelor’s or master’s degree with a concentration in marketing, promotions, advertising, sales, or business administration preferred
- At least five (5) years of industry sales experience
- Perfect in written and spoken English. Danish is highly appreciated but not a requirement, and we welcome any other languages as well.
Attitudes and Skills
- The ability to teach and advise partners and customers by delivering insights that reframe how customers look at their businesses and needs
- Delivering the right message to the right person by providing sales messages in the context of the customer
- Strategic leadership ability
- Track record of creating repeatable and scalable sales motions
- Demonstrated experience and success engaging with senior executives
- Pursue goals in a direct but non-aggressive way
- Desire to seek issue resolution
- Willingness to risk disapproval
- Goal motivation and competitiveness
- Business acumen
- Customer-needs assessment
- Team player
What we offer
- Office location: Copenhagen, Madrid or remote
- Competitive compensation: base salary and sales commission
- A diverse team with a wide range of people in terms of ethnicity, age and life stage
- Work/life balance: life is not a sprint, but a marathon. Don’t burn out. We try to facilitate a healthy balance
- Work from home or work from office: freedom to calibrate your work situation in a way that is meaningful to you
- Progress over perfection: we don’t have a zero-mistake-culture but encourage you to try new “things” and learn from them.
- Work in a company that is building and commercializing state-of-the-art technology
- Be part of a startup: a young company and culture where you can influence how we do things
- Flat organization: you are encouraged to voice your opinion and ideas at any point and will be thanked for it even when they are not put into practice
- Personal growth: opportunity to grow your skills and career; opportunities at BotXO or outside
- Learn from others: opportunity to learn from a diverse team and benefit from the variety and experiences
- International: can engage with people from all cultures around the world
How to apply
If you think you have what it takes, e-mail our Head of Sales & Partners Tonny Rønnow with your resume and what you can do for BotXO, email@example.com