22. May 2019
Trelleborggade 5, 2150 Copenhagen
Come join us for our Partners Event at our headquarters. This is a fantastic opportunity for us to learn more about the technology and our partnership model, develop and maintain our relationship, improve our way of working together and get inspired by other partners and customer stories.
- 9-9.30: Breakfast.
- 9.30-9.40: Tonny Rønnow: Welcome and introduction to our partners model.
- 9.40-10.00: Anders Søgaard: Overall introduction on the landscape of the technology and bridging the gap between research and businesses.
- 10.00-10.30: Henrik Fabrin: Panoramic of the current picture at BotXO: our most exciting platform features and current use cases to be inspired by.
- 10.30-10.45: Break.
- 10.45-11.05: Darío Rodríguez López: Latest and future releases and features that can bring the most business value.
- 11.05-11.15: Jens Dahl Møllerhøj: What NLU/NLP is, our approach to it, and how we are beating our competition.
- 11.15-11.35: Michael Larsen: How to communicate with CS, our new Knowledge Base, our Academy, NLU practical session.
- 11.35-11.45: Tonny Rønnow: wrap-up and open mic.
- 11.45-12.45: Lunch and networking.
Please note that the event will mainly be in Danish. If you have any questions or concerns, please let us know at Marketing@botxo.ai.
Looking forward to seeing you on the 22nd!
Sign up latest the 15th of May.
*Please note that the event will be filmed.
Are you insterested in our Customers Event instead? Click here.