We are hiring Finance geeks! 🙂
BotXO is looking for an ambitious, motivated and independent Finance Controller.
As a Financial Controller in BotXO, you are going to become a key team player and your role will be to ensure that Book Keeping, Profit and Loss, Balance Sheet and Cash Flow items within your area of responsibility are reported correctly and the reporting processes are followed.
Your stakeholders will mainly be the CEO and the rest of the Management Team.
Your area of responsibility will be comprehensive and among other things include:
• Completing timely and accurate monthly reporting to senior management, including forecasts
• Closely follow up and improve the controls to ensure the complete and accurate accounting and reporting including corporate tax and VAT
• Reviewing the reporting and book keeping processes to ensure efficiency, optimization and documentation
• Coordinating the improvements in reporting processes and updating operating procedures
• Analyzing and providing written business explanations regarding the cost development
• Last but not least you will also be involved in daily operational tasks in the role of an office manager. Such as inventory management, supplies, etc.
Who we are looking for
Besides a good understanding of accounting, financial and management reporting both according to Danish Accounting Standards and IFRS you are expected to be able to accommodate the requirements from key stakeholders and be open to changes and lead the processes improvements. You also have knowledge about Danish corporate tax and Danish VAT legislation and rules.
You hold a Diploma, Bachelor or Master within Finance, Auditing or equivalent education.
As you will work with colleagues from just about anywhere in the world, fluency in English is a prerequisite.
You have drive and work well under pressure and with tight deadlines. You are able to adapt to a changing environment and think outside the box with uncompromising integrity. You possess excellent analytical and reporting skills, and you are capable of combining an eye for detail with a holistic overview.
To apply for this position you must hold a valid Danish work- and residence permit.
How to apply
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.