It’s a team effort
If you want to be part of an highly skilled team working on an innovative product that cares about each other and our code base, we’d love to hear from you.
About the role
We are looking for a technical support ninja that can participate in our professional services initiative. At BotXO we are always striving to increase service levels to our clients by offering assistance with polishing and implementation of our embedded product. We provide a great SaaS platform used by many top tier industries to make better and faster decisions utilizing machine learning solutions and cutting edge integration services. All that wrapped up in a slick, modern and fast interface that allows our users to create manage and continuously improve their conversational bots.
You’ll be using our integrated Zendesk support platform and work with our support team, engineering team, and clients to ensure that the best user experience is achieved.
- Quick understanding analysis and understanding of the business needs of our customers so the inbound can be turned into feature requests or bug reports for the Product Team.
- IT support on technical questions coming from our customers about the different aspects our platform supports and features/integrations provided.
- Handling of Zendesk tickets (created from several sources) at a fast pace.
- Work in an Agile Scrum environment.
- Strong communication and collaboration with your fellow engineers and other cross functional partners.
- Open to mentoring, pairing, and teaching other junior support team members in addition to learning from more senior engineers/colleagues.
- Help improving the efficiency of our internal processes and control tools.
- 3+ years of experience working on customer support teams, preferably online and in the consumer space.
- Experience with ticketing tools like Zendesk Suite.
- Tester mindset (Detail-oriented ticket reports is needed for our Product team to perform best).
- Proven experience understanding system integrations via APIs. Any previous RPA experience will be much appreciated!
- Basic coding knowledge required. Experience developing APIs, Web Apps, etc.
- Basic understanding of how cloud SaaS applications work (their architecture) and how they usually integrate together.
- Perfect written and spoken English is a strong requirement. Danish is highly appreciated and any other language is also very welcome.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering, Computer Science or a related field preferred.
- Knowledge of Agile methodologies (SCRUM).
- Proven experience building chatbots or any other kind of RPA solution.
- Office Location: Copenhagen (Denmark)
- Possibility of traveling to Spain/Denmark for training and other business activities.
- Intensive training on Chatbot implementation and how they are adopted in corporate businesses
- Competitive salary dependent on seniority.
How to apply
To apply for this position please email Michael Larsen, firstname.lastname@example.org.