Outbound Research Representative (ORR)
BotXO is looking for a data-driven marketeer to join our Marketing team as an Outbound Research Representative (ORR) to help fuel the growth of our award-winning and dynamic scaleup.
We want to be the leader of Conversational Commerce, and we are looking for talent who can play an active role in contributing to BotXO’s progressive future journey. At BotXO, we are a diverse group of 20+ nationalities among 40+ colleagues. We value lean processes and offer competitive compensation, and strive to maintain our genuine culture, in which failures are perceived as part of a learning curve, and where the phrase ‘you’ll never know until you ask’ is the concept that drives us forward.
- Research markets and target businesses to provide marketing segmentations
- Ensure data-integrity through regular de-duplication and clean-up procedures
- Build out accounts and contacts to help generate pipeline in collaboration with other teams
- Develop content and processes for acquiring market share, sales and expansion
- Deliver audience targeted and market segmented (localized) email campaigns
- A global mindset
- Fluent in English (written and spoken)
- A passion for data and a knack for creative thinking
- Evidence of good judgment to cope with challenges and ambiguous situations
- Demonstrated ability to drive projects self autonomously and to prioritize your tasks wisely
- A recent graduate with a BS/BA degree
- A drive to kick-start a career in Marketing or Sales in a dynamic SaaS environment.
- Experience with email marketing tools
- Understanding of Analytics and BI
- Understanding of E-commerce
What we offer:
- Office Location: Copenhagen or remote UK
- A diverse team with a wide range of people in terms of ethnicity, age , and life stage
- Work/life balance: Life is not a sprint, but a marathon. Don’t burn out and we try to facilitate a healthy balance
- Progress over perfection: We don’t have a zero-mistake-culture but encourage you to try new “things” and learn from them.
- Work in a company that is building and commercializing state-of-the-art technology
- Flat organization: You are encouraged to voice your opinion and ideas at any point and will be thanked for them even when they are not put into practice
- Personal growth: Opportunity to grow your skills and career opportunities
- Learn from others: Opportunity to learn from a diverse team and benefit from the variety and experiences
- International: Have an opportunity to engage with people from all cultures around the world
How to apply
To apply for this position, submit your resume and supporting documents (please specify the role you are applying for in the subject line) by emailing our VP of Marketing Michael Harding at email@example.com.