It’s a team effort
We are expanding our team and looking for talented and passionate people to join BotXO!
If you are a sales professional interested in working with an award-winning and dynamic startup that supplies top-performing Conversational AI and chatbots, we would love to hear from you.
About the role
We are looking for a Sales Executive with a passion for making deals with the most exciting ecommerce businesses in the world. Previous experience in selling Customer Experience and ecommerce SaaS solution is an absolute advantage.
You are someone that moves fast, enjoys the hunt for new logos and loves to close deals. You are great at identifying the customers’ needs, at the same time have the ability to challenge and guide customers on to the right path of success.
Our Sales Executive is building business by identifying and selling to prospects and handling all aspects of the sales cycle from prospecting to closing, selling directly or co-selling with our partners. You will be supported by a best in class BDR team and Marketing team to help you get in front of the right customers.
In continuous collaboration with the Head of Sales:
- Execute on the BotXO’s sales strategy
- Work by the defined sales policies
- Identify new sales opportunities and convert them into BotXO customers
- Generate sales by focusing on the sales cycle steps, from prospecting to closing the deals
- Manage all interactions and actions in the CRM
- Partner with BotXO’s Customer Success Team
- Partner with BotXO Business Partners
- Execute customer communications, in line with standards and processes
- Elevate customer relationships at all business levels
- Create formal proposals and present them to potential customers
- Deliver high levels of customer relationship management, satisfaction, and interaction
- Report on the status of sales processes regarding both existing and potential customers
- Participate in conferences and events chosen by the Company
- Develop professional and technical knowledge by attending training sessions
- Be a great colleague to everyone in the Company
- Bachelor’s or master’s degree with a concentration in marketing, promotions, advertising sales, or business administration preferred
- At least five (3) years of industry sales experience
- Native in written and spoken Dutch., business professional English and we welcome any other languages as well.
- Experience working with an established sales methodology (such as CHAMP, MEDDIC, BANT etc)
Attitudes and Skills
- The ability to teach and advise customers by delivering insights that reframe how customers look at their business and needs
- Delivering the right message to the right person by providing sales messages in the context of the customer
- Strategic leadership ability
- Pursue goals in a direct but non-aggressive way
- Desire to seek issue resolution
- Willingness to risk disapproval
- Goal motivation and competitiveness
- Business acumen
- Customer-needs assessment
- Team player
What we offer
- Office Location: Copenhagen, or Amsterdam remote
- Competitive compensation: base salary and sales commission
- A diverse team with a wide range of people in terms of ethnicity, age and life stage
- Work/life balance: life is not a sprint, but a marathon. Don’t burn out and we try to facilitate a healthy balance
- Work from home or work from office: freedom to calibrate your work situation in a way that is meaningful to you
- Progress over perfection: we don’t have a zero-mistake-culture but encourage you to try new “things” and learn from them.
- Work in a company that is building and commercializing state-of-the-art technology
- Be part of a startup: a young company and culture where you can influence how we do things
- Flat organization: you are encouraged to voice your opinion and ideas at any point and will be thanked for it even when they are not put into practice
- Personal growth: opportunity to grow your skills and career opportunities at BotXO or outside
- Learn from others: opportunity to learn from a diverse team and benefit from the variety and experiences
- International: have the opportunity to engage with people from all cultures around the world
How to apply
To apply for this position, submit your resume and supporting documents by emailing our VP of Sales Daniel Nackovski at email@example.com