It’s a team effort
We are expanding our team and looking for talented and passionate people to join BotXO!
If you are a technical support professional interested in working with an award-winning and dynamic startup that supplies top-performing Conversational AI and chatbots, we would love to hear from you.
About the role
We are looking for a Technical Solution Professional who is aligned to BotXO technology, driving the customer technical decision and leading the compliance & security customer discussions. This is done in partnership with BotXO business partners or Sales Executives.
The Technical Solution Professional has in-depth technical knowledge of digitalization, AI, SaaS, in areas of Customer Service and/or e-commerce, and making the complex IT world easily digestible for business users.
You aspire for technical excellence to embrace the new and innovate the how. Also, you have a continuous focus on improving the technical skills of the Tech Sales deep core and broad on adjacent solutions.
In continuous collaboration with the Head of Sales:
- Execute on the BotXO’s sales strategy
- Work under the defined sales policies
- Drive customer awareness of latest BotXO capabilities
- Partner up with BotXO Business Partners and Sales Executives by providing technical expertise to progress opportunities
- Conduct a quick technical feasibility
- Lead creation of solution architecture
- Execute limited scope POCs, if necessary
- Support Partners and Sales on RFIs and RFPs
- Build direct relationships with partner technical influencers and enable them to communicate the BotXO chatbot vision and its differentiated value proposition
- Master compliance & security related to the BotXO AI chatbot platform
- Develop and share technical best practices - Document for use that can be leveraged in future sales engagements
- Contribute to BotXO’s growth commitment by supporting Partners and Sales to 100% attainment of revenue goals
- Partner with BotXO’s Customer Success team
- Execute customer communications, in line with standards and processes
- Elevate customer relationships at all technical levels
- Report on the status of tech sales processes regarding both existing and potential customers
- Participate in conferences and events chosen by the Company
- Develop professional and technical knowledge by attending training sessions
- Be a great colleague to everyone in the Company.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree
- At least five (5) years of technical experience
- Strategic leadership ability
- Perfect in written and spoken English. Danish is highly appreciated but not a requirement, and we welcome any other languages as well.
Attitudes and Skills
- The ability to teach and advise customers by delivering insights that reframe how customers look at their business and needs
- The ability to deliver the right message to the right person by providing technical messages in the context of the customer
- Pursue goals in a direct but non-aggressive way
- Desire to seek issue resolution
- Willingness to risk disapproval
- Goal motivation and competitive
- Business acumen
- Customer-needs assessment
- Team player
What we offer
- Office Location: Copenhagen, Madrid or remote
- A competitive compensation: base salary and sales commission
- A diverse team with a wide range of people in terms of ethnicity, age and life stage
- Work/life balance: life is not a sprint, but a marathon. Don’t burn out and we try to facilitate a healthy balance
- Work from home or work from office: freedom to calibrate your work situation in a way that is meaningful to you
- Progress over perfection: we don’t have a zero-mistake-culture but encourage you to try new “things” and learn from them.
- Work in a company that is building and commercializing state-of-the-art technology
- Be part of a startup: a young company and culture where you can influence how we do things
- Flat organization: you are encouraged to voice your opinion and ideas at any point and will be thanked for it even when they are not put into practice
- Personal growth: opportunity to grow your skills and career opportunities at BotXO or outside
- Learn from others: opportunity to learn from a diverse team and benefit from the variety and experiences
- International: have the opportunity to engage with people from all cultures around the world.
How to apply
If you think you have what it takes, e-mail our Head of Sales & Partners Tonny Rønnow with your resume and what you can do for BotXO, email@example.com